Nomos, Discovery Bank place bonds in S&P's 01 series
The total nominal value of the bonds is $181 million, and the bonds are set to mature fully in five years. The placement occurred during the closed period of Aug. 5 through Aug. 6, and claims were filed by 25 discrete market participants.
During the course of the book-building, the coupon rate of the first coupon has been set between 12 percent and 12.5 percent annually. The second to sixth coupons have been set equal to the first coupon rate.
The transaction was facilitated through an arrangement with Nomos Bank, Bank of Openness, Raiffeisenbank and Sberbank.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants