Yandex to offer web development classes in Yekaterinburg
Previously, the program was held in Moscow and Simferopol and was designed for graduate students and recent college graduates with basic knowledge and some experience in programming who wanted to boost their skills in the area of front-end development.
The classes will be free, and registration will be open until Aug. 31. The application can be found on the Yandex website.
The course is three months long and includes a series of lectures on various aspects of front-end development. The class culminates in an exam.
The program offers high school graduates the unique opportunity of seeing the work of one of the largest IT companies from within, with a two-month paid internship and the possibility of becoming an employee within the company.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants