Nomos Bank doubles AvtoVAZ's factoring operations limit
The limit has been extended to a total volume of $90 million, arranged to increase the amount.
AvtoVAZ is one of Europe's largest car manufacturers with a production capacity of 800,000 cars and car sets per year. The plant has produced more than 27 million Lada vehicles since 1970. Its products are marketed in the price range of $7,600 to $15,200. The company began producing cars for Nissan last year, becoming a multi-brand car manufacturer.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants