UrFU debuts free book exchange in main building
The book exchange is open to both students and faculty of the university, allowing participants to drop off unwanted books in exchange for someone else's abandoned books.
"The idea of creating public bookcases is not new, and our university has a closet located in the school building on Turgnev street," Oleg Guscin, UrFU's rector of social and educational work, said. "I am confident that the project will become popular."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants