Nomos Bank responds to diminished ratings by Fitch
"The decision is a reflection of the concerns related to the integration of Nomos-Bank into Otkritie Financial Corporation, rather than of our current financial performance," Romayev said. "Fitch Ratings confirms the efficiency of our approach and notes the "good financial performance indicators of Nomos-Bank, low level of overdue debts, and comfortable liquidity."
Nomos-Bank had previously said that the revised rating was not surprising during the requisite period of transition into the Otkritie Financial system.
"We consider the integration structure of Otkritie banking business to be efficient and trust that, upon completion of the integration, our rating will revert to the previous level," Romayev said.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants