Azerbaijani government to set up logistics center for produce production
Sverdlovsk Deputy Prime Minister Alexei Orlov said the center is designed to modernize the distribution of produce from Azerbaijan to Russia and will be equipped with air conditioning and packing systems.
"We are ready to construct these storehouses with the participation of International Bank of Azerbaijan," Orlov said.
Officials said more information on the project will become available in approximately two weeks.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants