Tulsa Shock's Glory Johnson to join Nadezhda Orenburg
Johnson, a 2012 University of Tennessee graduate, has participated in three different leagues during her short career. During her 19 WNBA games, Johnson averaged 16 points per game, Eurobasket.com reports.
In her Russian career, Johnson averaged 16.4 points per game while playing for Vologda-Chevakata last year.
Two years ago, Johnson participated in the World University Games in Shenzhen as a member of Team USA, which placed first. She received Eurobasket.com's All-EuroCup Player of the Year in 2013, according to Eurobasket.com.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants