Koltsovo International Airport listed among top five airports in world
Yekaterinburg's airport received special mention for its ability to manage up to four million travelers each year, more than the nearby Tbilsi, Almaty, Astana and Karangda airports. Routes also cited the the airport's efforts to expand its network and attract new carriers as reasons for its high marks.
Last year, Koltsovo received an award for having the highest rate of passenger growth. This year, the airport received special commendation, adding a dozen new carriers to its gates, including Aegean Airlines, Red Wings and East Air.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants