Ural Airlines offers discounted flights from Chelyabinsk to Tashkent
As Uzbekistan's largest city, Tashkent offers travelers the chance to visit preserved ancient monuments such as Kukeldash, Sheikhantaur and Zangi-ata. Tashkent is also home to the breathtaking Hazrat Imam Jami and Tilla Sheikh mosques.
Flights from Chelyabinsk to Tashkent operate every Thursday on an Airbus craft, with economy and business class seats available.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants