UrFU's Vladimir Pegashkin to be honored for service to Nizhny Tagil
The decision to give Pegashkin the award was made by the Gornozavodsky administration of the capital district in the Sverdlovsk region.
Pegashkin thanked the students and staff of the university for the honor, adding that he is proud to be the director of one of the largest research centers in the city and region.
With 36 years of teaching experience, Pegashkin has worked for the Nizhny Tagil Institute of Technology since 1976. In 1980, he was trained in multi-purpose wheeled and tracked vehicles, and in 1994 he began working full-time in the specialty of mechanical engineering. He has taught more than 2,500 engineers for enterprises in the city and region.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants