Industrial social responsibility, development seminar held at Innoprom
International experts were invited to the school to discuss the framework conditions for the development of high-performance training for businesses in the Urals with the international standards of social responsibility in a global business environment.
Students from Russia, Germany, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Spain, South Korea and the Czech Republic gave presentations representing different groups of stakeholders: government, corporate, educational interests. The presentations, which were evaluated by experts, were intended to offer innovative solutions to solve management problems in "Titanium Valley."
The participants found that the role of economists and managers in the development of the social responsibility of business is key, and that increasing the role of universities would also help shape the sustainable development of world-class business in Russia.
The panelists envisioned an international research center based on the synergy of corporate, government and university resources, which would help solve problems related to innovation policy in enterprises, the role of socially responsible leaders for sustainable business development and the transfer of knowledge across cultures.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants