EFQM rates UrFU management as "excellent"
The preliminary excellence rating takes into consideration the university's business savvy and internal management strategies.
While the recent rating is only preliminary, experts speculate that it portends a favorable final rating from EFQM.
EQFM's model of business excellence centers on core principles, including customer satisfaction, leadership, management process, events, employee engagement, permanent learning, innovation and corporate social responsibility.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants