Ural Youth Forum held in Sverdlovsk region
Created to promote the personal development of Ural youth, participants engaged in educational programs related to economics, civics and cultural studies.
This year, the forum drew young people from across Kurgan, Sverdlovsk, Tyumen, Cheylabinsk Oblast, Khanty-Mansi and Yamal-Nenets. The participants had the opportunity to hear lectures from Russian government officials, scientists, entrepreneurs, athletic coaches and other prominent public figures.
Ural Federal University professors in the departments of history and political science also attended the forum and led workshops with the youth.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants