Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin releases new "Fly By Wire" album
Someone Still Loves You Boris Yeltsin was named cultural ambassador to Russia for a day by the U.S. Consulate during their visit to Yekaterinburg to headline the Old New Rock Festival in January, BoingBoing reports.
A few years ago, the Boris Yeltsin Foundation first took notice of the band due to its name. Along with inviting the band to perform at January's rock festival, the foundation produced a Q-and-A session with the band at a local high school.
A documentary chronicling the band's experience in Yekaterinburg is currently in post-production. "Discussions with Russians" is expected to be released later this year, according to BoingBoing.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants