Turkmen-Russian economic forum to be held in August
Organized by the Turkmenistan Chamber of Commerce and the CIS' board of the Chamber of Commerce, the forum aims to strengthen economic cooperation between Turkmenistan and the Russian Federation, AzerNews reports.
During the forum, industry leaders and government officials from both countries will discuss opportunities in new markets, identify future ways to collaborate and explore ways to leverage favorable economic conditions for mutually-beneficial economic ends.
Currently, Russia is Turkmenistan's largest trade partner, with major trade regions in Tartarstan, St. Petersburg, Astrakhan and the Sverdlovsk region. Russia's Gazprom, in particular, frequently collaborates with Turkmen gas enterprises, according to AzerNews.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants