Student delegation returns to Sverdlovsk from Seliger Youth Forum
The event gave 62 people, most of whom were Ural Federal University students, 10 days to master educational programs in the selected areas. During the forum, the students attended master classes and workshops, communicated with VIP guests and interacted with colleagues from other regions of Russia. They were also able to get advice on their own projects from experts in the field.
Graduate Maxim Mashkovtsev created a project on innovation and technological creativity. For the presentation, Mashkovtsev took a course in intellectual property, applied for his own patent and was offered an internship at the St. Petersburg company Neva-Patent.
The Seliger event took place in three parts. It included a forum on youth projects, as well as business and civic forums.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants