UrFU to hold two-week training program for high school students
On Aug. 14, more than 200 high school students will depart for a summer camp by the Sverdlovsk region's Lake Tavatuy for two weeks of lessons and recreation. UrFU professor Catherine Cherepavona will supervise the events for the summer.
Cherepavona said the camp is designed to introduce current high school students with college aspirations to the social and academic aspects of college life. Students will also be given entrance exam preparations in Russian language, math, physics, chemistry, social sciences and career guidance.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants