Yekaterinburg hosts governor's reception in honor of Innoprom
The main contractor was Morris, which was founded by Sergey Kopyev, the former co-owner of Pushkin Central Park. Morris was chosen by Alexei Bagaryakov, the first deputy head of the governor's administration.
Nearly $247,000 was spent on alcohol and snacks for the reception, and the cost of employing writer and DJ Frederic Beigbeder totaled between $35,000 and $60,000. It was also estimated that the "Code of Ethics" was paid a fee of $30,000 to $32,500. The most expensive performance, however, was from Cirque du Soleil, which was estimated to cost between $108,000 and $340,000.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants