Oxford University Press publishes handbook on Russian economy
The editors of the publication include Shlomo Weber, a professor of economics at Southern Methodist University in Dallas, and Michael Alexeev, a professor of economics at the University of Indiana.
The publication offers a comprehensive and systematic analysis of the economy in contemporary Russia. It covers such issues as institutional and financial development, the resource sector and the real economy, as well as political and social change.
The articles are written by scientists from both the West and Russia. Contributers include Barry Ickes, a professor of economics at University of Pennsylvania, and Valery Makarov, an academician and the director of Central Economics and Mathematics Institute, as well as others. A preview of the book is available from Google Books.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants