Nomos Bank increases authorized share capital to $172 million
The bank was able to increase its share capital from $163 million earlier this year by consolidating its Nomos-Bank-Siberia and Nomos-Regiobank subsidiaries earlier this year.
So far, the bank has registered issuances of share capital in the amount of $10 million during the month of July as part of a conversion of nearly seven million Bank of Russia shares.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants