USURT concludes Young Railwayman summer camp
The camp brought together 55 students for three and a half weeks to get them acquainted with the university, attend lectures, workshops and excursions, giving them the opportunity to see what it's like to be a true student.
The summer program included lectures and laboratory classes, as well as fun, sports and creative competitions. Participating students visited the college of railway transport, the children's railway, the theater and the zoo.
The closing of the camp was marked by an assembly hall in the university where camp participants listened to the parting words of USURT Rector Alexander G. Galkin; Konstantin V. Bagayev, the deputy head of the administration of the railway area of social affairs; and camp Director Olga V. Zinoviev. The closing ceremony also included the handing out of awards to students.
After the awards, a student talent show was held, and the event ended with a launching of balloons into the sky in the square in front of the university.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants