Russian government allocates $19.5 million to social NGOs
Of the 49 regions to receive financial support for social NGOs, St. Petersburg will receive the most at $1.35 million. The Nizhny Novogorod region, Novosibirsk, Krasnoyarsk territory, Arkhangelsk, Samara and Tartarstan will each receive approximately one million dollars, and the Sverdlovsk region is set to receive one million dollars in funding for its social development programs, Russia Beyond the Headlines reports.
"To approve the attached allocation of subsidies from the federal budget to Russian regions' budgets in order to finance the expenses of the Russian regions' emergence when implementing regional programs to support socially-oriented non-commercial organizations in 2013," the Russian government said on Friday, according to Russia Beyond the Headlines.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants