UrFU faculty collaborate on social responsibility in innovation seminar
The seminar sought to gather international experts to discuss the various conditions needed to develop quality training programs for Ural-area businesses. Guest speakers included Titanium Valley CEO Artemia Kyzlasov, Brazilian professor Marcos Pinotti, Canadian researcher Jonathan Linton and lecturers from several other research and educational institutions from across the globe.
Conducted in two parts, the second half of the seminar allowed participants to evaluate presentations from students across Russia, Germany, Croatia, Azerbaijan, Spain, South Korea and the Czech Republic that propose social responsibility-based solutions to a myriad of administrative issues facing the global marketplace.
Seminar organizers plan to make the topic of social responsibility a recurring theme in future Innoprom exhibitions.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants