USMU announces winners of performance contest
The university's Department of Mining Mechanics received the top prize for efficiency in the implementations of specialized programs. The Department of Environmental Geoscience was given second prize for excellence in its undergraduate and graduate programs, and third prize went to the university's general professional studies department for student accomplishments in chemistry.
University officials said the rating criteria for excellent performance centers on the methods used to teach, and the accomplishments of each department in respect to research.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants