Ural high school students present IT projects
The presentations marked the first the students have collaborated on programming projects adjusted for the learning process.
Four groups of students worked with mentors for one year on the project, which included the optimization of traffic lights at different times of the day, depending on the density of the flow and speed of the vehicles.
The groups also worked on creating a search for users of social networks based on matching interests, preferences and attitudes. They also created a robot for competition in artificial intelligence and managed a quadrocopter with the possibility of image recognition.
The project will help empower future developers who already have experience in industrial programming and other necessary skills to get admitted to college.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants