UrFU hosts breakfast meeting with high-tech investors
Representatives from Red Button Capital, Az-Capital, Business Angel Association and the Skolkovo Foundation gathered with five student groups who presented their work at this year's Innoprom to discuss possible funding scenarios.
During the breakfast, investors met with the inventors behind a software and hardware system for 3D scanning, a robotic cleaning system for the windows of tall buildings, monitoring system for transport enterprises, pasta for thin-film resistors and protective coatings for increasing equipment life power.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants