Foreign delegations express interest in collaboration with UrFU
Proposals to collaborate on engineering centers and the the implementation of international projects were discussed by heads of state during Innoprom.
Even more proposals for collaborative efforts were received from foreign universities such as Aalto University in Finland, Sungkyunkwan and Yonsei Universities in South Korea, the City University of Hong Kong and China's TsingHua University.
UrFU plans to expand its campus to accommodate future scientific and educational centers.
In order to continue to attract and retain quality scientific faculty at Ural Federal University, the regional government plans to increase teacher salaries by 11 to 22 percent over the next seven years.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants