Nomos Bank doubles payment limits for Nomos Link
For large tranfers of up to $15,000 a day, customers have to use the "kriptokalkulyator."
Nomos Group ranks sixth among Russia's largest banking groups by assets and second among the largest Russian private universal banks. It has consolidated assets of $29 billion and a net worth of $3 billion.
The bank has a broad regional network with approximately 300 offices in important economic regions, including Moscow, St. Petersburg, Tyumen, Novosibirsk and Khabarovsk.
Additionally, he bank offers services to corporate, retail and small business customers. As of March 31, Nomos' customer base included 13,500 corporate customers, 81,900 small business customers and approximately 1.5 million individuals, including private banking clients.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants