Ural Airlines presents check-in, reservation technology at Innoprom
The system offers online check-in on the Amadeus Altea platform. The new site offers passangers the opportunity to buy a ticket quickly and make reservations. The system will also create a personal account through CRM Oracle and Amadeus.
Additionally, the system will store individual information on previous trips and purchases and rewards, and a mobile app for Android, iOS and Windows will be available.
"Airlines consistently develops new services and features to its customers," Alexei Fomin, the deputy general director of quality management at Ural Airlines, said. "So we want to build the most efficient and convenient for all communication with the client. Offer our passengers exactly the set of services that will make it stay as comfortable."
Ural Airlines also announced its millionth passenger during the Innoprom exhibition. The airline reached its benchmark on a Thursday flight from Yekaterinburg to Moscow. The passenger received a free upgrade to business class for the flight.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants