UrFU signs agreement to allow metallurgical study at UMMC
Through the agreement, UrFU students will be able to train and acquire practical skills with advanced equipment and technology used in production. The partners will construct a unique laboratory complex for training at the site of Corporate Technical University.
UFU rector Viktor Koksharov said the agreement is an important step in developing a relationship with UMMC, adding that it is also the beginning of training engineers whose education is inextricably linked with practice.
Students will be able to study on modern equipment, as well as participate in lectures and workshops conducted by experts and members of UMMC.
UMMC General Director Andrew Kozitsin said hands-on experience and a real understanding of the manufacturing process are key aspects of the national education system that should not be underestimated. The collaboration with UrFU allows students who have obtained theoretical knowledge to combine it with concrete examples in practice.
The training facility is scheduled to open in September.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants