Nomos Group's score by "The Banker" shows improvement in operations
In 2011, Nomos Group was ranked No. 455 by magazine. This year, the magazine ranked Nomos Group at No. 383.
In terms of total assets, Nomos Bank's holdings of $20.6 billion grew by more than 44 percent last year to reach $29.6 billion.
The bank's holdings of Tier 1 capital also increased year-on-year to earn Nomos Bank a ranking of No. 331 among global banks. Nomos Bank's Tier 1 capital jumped 26 percent last year to $2.4 billion.
Among banks in Central and Eastern Europe, Nomos Bank was ranked ninth last year, climbing four places from 2011.
"The Banker," a subsidiary of the Financial Times Group, has published its list of top world banks since 1970.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants