Ural Airlines to present new ticketing, registration technology at Innoprom
The airline can be found in hall number one with an exhibition on cutting-edge passenger airline service, including a presentation on Amadeus, a new system of online passenger registration and ticket purchase solution. They will also present a mobile application for Android, iOS and WindowsPhone, as well as a new project on personal accounts.
The stand will also feature a terminal where visitors can see the updated airline and its new features. Additionally, participants can register to be part of the company's Wings program.
Innoprom brings together mining and metals industry participants to give presentations on the main trends in the global industry and suggest various strategies of development.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants