Nomos Bank ranked 383rd among top 1,000 multinational banks
Nomos Bank's ranking in the list has risen 72 positions since the bank was ranked 455th in the 2011 edition. In 2011, Nomos Bank held assets totaling $20.6 billion. Nomos Bank's total assets grew nearly 45 percent to reach $29.6 billion.
Net profits for the bank grew by 17.1 percent over the previous year, totaling $500 million last year. Nomos Bank's holdings of Tier 1 capital grew by 26 percent to reach $2.4 billion by the year's end.
Nomos Bank's increase in profit and capital over 2012 has earned it the ninth position in the top financial and credit institutions in Central and Eastern Europe.
The bank's current Fitch and Moody's ratings are BB and Ba3, respectively.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants