UrFU opens Innoprom exhibition of technology
Showcased at this year's event is ElSens Eco, an invention capable of analyzing the presence of heavy metals in water, soil, food and biological materials. ElSens Eco contains an array of intricate chemical sensors housed within a portable unit and is designed to search for both contaminates and explosive materials.
ElSens Eco's developers anticipate that the device will be available on the market by the end of the first quarter next year.
Other devices on display at Innoprom 2013 include Ergonova, a robotic device designed to clean the windows of high-rise buildings, and Nick, a device which can override the maneuvers of motorists to comply with traffic laws.
Innoprom guests also have the chance to interact with a few market-ready fiber optic spectrometers and brand new 3D scanner software.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants