UrFU athletes win two medals in World Summer Universiade games
Xenia Ustalova, of the graduate department of multimedia technologies at UrFU's School and Economics and Management, took home the gold medal in the women's 400m.
The silver medal in the same event went to UrFU's Alain Tamkova, a graduate student in the Institute of Physical Culture, Sport and Youth Policy.
Ustalova ran a time of 50.60 seconds, with Tamkova close behind at 51.17 seconds.
The first Sverdlovsk athlete to distinguish themselves at the World Student Games was UrFU's Dmitry Hmyinin, who won the bronze medal in rowing pairs.
The Universiade opened last week in Kazan. Russian athletes have won 77 medals in the games thus far.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants