Ural Airlines offers discounted flights to Montenegro
One-way tickets to Montenegro will be available for $225 on Thursday. Round-trip tickets will be available for the one-day price of $320. Children up to two years of age can travel at a 10 percent discount.
Ural Airlines operates service from Moscow to Tivat and back every Wednesday and Saturday on an Airbus vehicle, which features both economy and business class seats.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants