UrFU hosts second English-language class on sustainable business
Students from the School of Economics Management and the Institute of Radio Engineering and Information Technology worked together with peers from around the world, as well as international professors and businessmen, to discuss strategies for corporate social responsibility of multinational companies in the Urals.
Participating students came from Russia, Azerbaijan, Germany, Slovenia, Croatia and South Korea to study with professors from Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Germany and Canada.
Sergey Court, UrFU's rector of innovation development, and Andreas Classen, the consul general of Germany, met with students at the beginning of the program. Also in attendance was Sergei Chabounin, a senior research consultant of the Institute of Social Responsibility in Slovenia and a deputy director of the IRIT-RTF.
Managerial tasks were given to the students by Artemy Zyzlasov, the director general of the FEZ Titanium Valley. The event also featured presentations by Svetlana Shtyrlova, a foreign affairs and communications expert, on improving the level of social responsibility awareness amongst future managers.
Jeanne Belyaeva, the academic director of the summer school and an associate professor, presented on the history and prospects of development of the education program. Students were divided into conventional groups of stakeholders to implement various game projects in an international environment.
The outcome of the program will be presented at Innoprom 2013.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants