UrFU to work weekends to sort through admission applications
The selection staff also worked last Saturday and is also scheduled to work the weekend of Aug. 3 and Aug. 4, which are the final two days the university will be accepting applications.
Currently, the university has filed 11,573 applications, 2,040 of which were submitted through the university's website. Another 3,271 people delivered applications to the admissions office of the university.
Most students are applying to train in the areas of economics, management and state and municipal management. Another popular area is the technical sector, including electric power, construction and information technology. International relations, journalism and history have also been noted as popular areas of study.
The ground floor of the Information Service Union of Students at UrFU offers assistance to applicants looking to file documents. Additionally, the second floor is home to the selection board.
The school will stop receiving documents from applicants for full-time and part-time study on July 25. On Aug. 5, the University will reveal the order of enrollment for the first year for both full-time and part-time undergraduate students. Aug. 10 marks the deadline for the graduate school.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants