UrFU to accept applications for "5-100-2020" funding intiative
Launched to bolster the competitiveness of leading Russian universities among other global research institutions, "5-100-200" will provide federal funding to programs within UrFU and other Russian schools to enhance their research programs.
"The challenge is not only to Russia, but also to many world powers: socio-economic development in a knowledge economy," UrFU Rector Victor Koksharov said. "[UrFU is] ready to become a pilot area for a number of federal projects. Our scientists and teachers have done a lot in the way of becoming a world-class university."
In total, the Russian government will commit $120.2 million until 2020 to develop research programs in at least five Russian universities.
Thus far, 36 applications have been submitted from universities like UrFU for funding through "5-100-200".
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants