UrFU volunteers travel to Kazan to prepare for World Student Summer Games
The volunteers will spend nearly one month in Kazan working with local companies on logistical issues in venue preparation, media relations, tourist and guest relations and language services, related to the 27th World Summer Universiade games.
This year's games will gather more than 5,000 student athletes from 174 countries to compete in 27 different athletic events. UrFU's delegation of volunteers represent a small portion of the near 20,000 total volunteers for the event.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants