Ural Airlines to convert reservations to Amadeus system
Amadeus will first be used exclusively in flights departing and arriving in Yekaterinburg. Following the successful implementation of the system there, Amadeus will be systematically introduced to all other Ural Airlines travel hubs.
The system offers passengers a quicker and easier check-in procedure that results in the printing of more straight-forward boarding passes, which can be reprinted in Amadeus if lost. Passengers may also change registration information directly from Amadeus terminals without seeing a ticketing agent.
According to Ural Airlines, Amadeus is another method of achieving its aims to provide individualized customer service to travelers.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants