UrFU to offer preparatory courses for master's program
The school is offering preparation courses for management, which includes general management, marketing and financial management. It is also offering preparation courses for economics, which includes microeconomics, macroeconomics and higher mathematics.
Courses begin July 1 and have a price of $289.55.
Preparatory courses include lectures and workshop cycles that are led by highly qualified teachers from the school. The courses will provide participants with a decent level of knowledge necessary for the development of advanced level courses in the master's degree.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants