Nomos Bank bids coupons on bonds of BO-05 at nine percent per annum
For the first coupon, interest income payments will be made until Feb. 1, and the second the period will last until July 2, 2014.
There are currently two issues of outstanding classical bank bonds--series 11 and series 12. There are three issues of exchange bonds of BO-1, BO-2 and BO-03.
Along with the Russian papers in circulation are 5 Eurobond Nomos Bank's total volume of 2.05 billion dollars. In October 2010, senior issue was placed in the amount of $400 million, maturing this year. A subordinate issue was posted in April 2010, in the amount of $350 million, maturing in 2015. A subordinate issue in the amount of $500 million was posted in April 2012, maturing in 2019, and in April, a senior issue was posted in the amount of $500 million, maturing in 2018. A subordinated issue in the amount of $300 million was posted in December, maturing in 2019.
Nomos Bank Group is Russia's largest banking group by assets. It is among the two largest Russia private universal banks. It has consolidated assets in the amount of $27.43 billion and a net worth of $2.76 billion.
The bank has an extensive regional network, with around 300 offices in economically important Russian regions. The group offers banking services to corporate, retail and small business segments.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants