UrFU students receive gold, silver medals at IT competition
UrFU student Alexander Fomenko received the gold medal in the "protocols, services and equipment" category, while Kalegin Paul received second place in the "Programming 1C: Enterprise 8" event.
The competition drew 118 IT students from across Russia, Ukraine, Belarus and Kazakhstan, to compete in a variety of information technology programming scenarios. This year's competition also featured new categories such as "using software and administration", "programming," "digital art" and "Telecom."
"The task was the most difficult of all I've seen before," Fomenko said. "It was necessary to build a telecommunications network for the bank with many remote offices, while providing protection against hackers and viruses, organize surveillance on all platforms and Wi-Fi. It was necessary to offer a solution to reduce the cost of domestic phone calls without disturbing the expensive PBXs and phones."
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants