Ural Airlines reduce cost of Nizhny Novgorod-Prague flights
Between June 21 and Sept. 15, customers can purchase a round-trip ticket two days prior to departure for $290, which includes all fees and charges.
Ural Airlines passengers will also be able to save money by booking early. As of Monday, round-trip Nizhny-Prague tickets will cost $322 when purchased two months prior to departure. For flights booked between 30 and 60 days in advance, the price will be $387, inclusive of all charges.
Ural Airlines flights are carried out on modern, comfortable Airbus A320s, family airliners equipped with economy and business class cabins.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants