Ural Airlines to make first Chelyabinsk-Namangan flight
Operated once a week on Wednesdays, the Chelyabinsk/Namangan service will cost between $290 to $300 each way.
As the second-largest city in Uzbekistan, Namangan is known for its rich history and culture. Travelers to Namangan can visit the ruins of the ancient city Tashkent. Namangan is also home to Chartak, a renowned health spa.
Flights to and from Namangan will be operated on one of Ural Airlines' Airbus 320 aircraft, which feature business and economy class.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants