German consulate in Yekaterinburg to hold commemorative event in November
The event, "Wide River," will be held on November 18 at 2 p.m. local time at Yekaterinburg's prisoners-of-war cemetery.
Wide River occurs on the existing Russian Day of Memory and Mourning and is intended to be a day of reflection for casualties of war and violence from any nation.
Those wishing to participate in Wide River are asked to notify the German consulate before November 13.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants