UFU ranks high in social networking survey
Second in the rankings was Moscow Higher School of Economics and third was Financial University under the Government of the Russian Federation.
The rankings were based on a collection of college and university accounts on popular social networking sites. Also evaluated was the school's involvement in such communication. The study also assessed the level of social-networking on global social networks such as Twitter, Facebook, GooglePlus, LinkedIn and other sources.
The average Klout Score for social networking was 20, with a score of 50 ranking schools high amongst both domestic and foreign universities.
Traditional rankings to do not involve social networking and instead focus on education, research, socialization, internationalization, brand, innovation and entrepreneurship.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants