Innoprom agenda nearly completed
The event will be held in Yekaterinburg on July 11-14 and will involve all of the Sverdlovsk region ministries, departmenst and municipalities, which all took part in drawing up the agenda, Ural Business Consulting reports.
The business agenda is 90 percent complete, according to Formica Group Marketing Director Anton Atrashkin. One major event scheduled for the opening day of Innoprom is a meeting between Russian Prime Minister Dmitri Medvedev and representatives and experts from the business community.
There will also be a forecasting session on technological breakthroughs that same day, which will be attended by globally recognized scientists and moderated by TV presenter Leonid Parfenov.
Thirty roundtable discussions, conferences and business forums will be held on July 12. Included in this will be an international conference on global cooperation as the basis for introducing high technologies to the industrial sector. Directors-general of large Western companies will attend the event, Ural Business Consulting reports.
There will also be a roundtable discussion attended by Vyacheslav Inozemtsev in which the topic will be the re-industrialization through IT. A roundtable discussion will also be held on Russia' major project featuring a presentation from well-known film director Yuri Grymov.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants