Ural Federal University negotiates collective agreement
Rector Viktor Koksharov presented the report, saying the conciliation committee, which is composed of representatives of the administration and the trade union committee, had been working on the preparation of both the conference and the changes in the collective agreement.
Article 108 of Federal Law number 273 of 29.12.2012 provides that the salaries of teachers, researchers and educators have to include a number of components, including the old salary, allowances for position, degree, book publishing products and the coefficient reflecting the qualifications of the teacher.
The university administration considered it possible to pay a premium to the basic salary of 10 percent of all faculty and staff from May. In September, the allowance will go down in salary PPP.
- Ural Airlines modifies rewards program
- Exhibition to celebrate Tchaikovsky's birthday
- Ural State Academy of Architecture and Arts hosts first StartUp Design Week
- URFU hosts annual natural history festival
- Robocenter added to map of important robotics centers
- Sverdlovsk housing market prices increase
- Volschansk Mechanical Plant expanding product range
- Sverdlovsk Regional Entrepreneurship Support Fund to accept applications for CMEF
- Over 4,500 residents have already lost jobs this year in Sverdlovsk
- USMU accepting Global Education program applicants